Gordon Update #6 Report Damages

September 05, 2018

If you are a Mobile County property owner and have suffered damage to your home or business due to Tropical Storm Gordon, please call the Mobile County Inspections Office at 251.574.3507. This will help the County collect data for its Preliminary Damage Assessment.If you request, an inspector will come to your property to assess major damages.

In This Section
Quick Resources